- Welcome the New Ones. (09/04/2016)
- Students participate "International Workshop on Quantitative Remote Sensing for Heterogeneous Land Surface" (07/01/2016)
- Some graduation photos of 2016 summer (06/23/2016)
- Main Journal Impact Factor on Remote Sensing in 2015 has released (06/21/2016)
- Three PhD candidates will go abroad as visiting students (06/14/2016)
- Three students recieved M.S. degree (06/12/2016)
- An easy-to-use point filter algorithm-CSF(Cloth Simulation Filter) was proposed by Zhang et.al.. (06/11/2016)
The Radiation Modelling and Measurement(RAMM) laboratory in the School of Geography at the Beijing Normal University investigates radiation modelling in complex terrian, vegetation remote sensing, temporal-spatial extension, Lidar remote sensing,…… The lab is led by Prof. Guangjian Yan. The team consists of 4 full-time researchers and 9 doctoral students, and 9 master students.